Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thinking TA.

Welcome to the class everyone. I'm thinking at the moment about what it is that I can do to make sure each of you learns the technology you need to learn. Some of you need to learn some things you may not be interested in learning. I do wish the class was completely open so that we could do whatever fit your needs best, but we are required to stick to the syllabus. Do your best to communicate your interests/needs with me. We can easily minimize some of the things we all already know and branch off into areas of interest.

Lets make it a good semester.

Jesse

1 comment:

Jen R. said...

Hi Mr. Gentile! You wrote me a comment about sharing with the class some of my experience with excel when the time comes. I am not an expert but I would be glad to help if I can. Thanks for the compliment on my blog! See you Wednesday!